Because Colegio Gran Bretaña:
- Believes in a personalised, holistic and international education for all of its students.
- Offers a dynamic, evolving curriculum that is at the forefront of the latest developments in educational research.
- Has a highly inclusive philosophy.
- Offers a safe, caring and multicultural environment.
- Has a total student population of 550 students and an average class size of 18 pupils.
- Promotes national and international excursions.
- Has a student:teacher ratio of 6 : 1
- Is a No Bully Zone
- Is the only school in Colombia with an ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching) accreditation.
- We are the only truly international school when one takes into account the curricula, the students, and the staff body.
- Has a “Smart Board” in every classroom.
- Is the only truly international school in Colombia with 36 different nationalities
- Offers and innovative co-curricular programme.
- The medium of instruction is English as a first language after Year 1, and the curriculum is delivered by qualified, foreign teachers who are first language English speakers.
- Offers Spanish and Colombian Social studies at different levels responding to pupils’ diverse needs.
- Was the first school in Colombia to obtain a double international accreditation: NEASC and CIS, complying with international quality standards of education.
- Is a Round Square School, providing opportunities of adventure through international service.